Gather + Graze is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team!
We are seeking 2 highly dedicated interns, who will work closely with our founding team in Boston, Ma and Burlington, Vt. The internships will provide you with the training, hands on experience, skills, and connections that will take your resume and marketability to the next level. We are also willing to address and fulfill any necessary requirements should you be able to intern for school credit as well as reference letters.
Could it be ?!
Here's what you'll spend your days doing:
Our driven, creative, and savvy Social Media Intern will work on specific projects that will help create material and enhance our marketing and social media initiatives. Such projects should result in captivating, creative, and strategic graphics and messages that are consistent with our brand’s DNA, target audience, mission, and goals…
• Help create, post and track content via all our social media channels to build a positive and engaging community
• Work in partnership with Executive and Creative Teams in the creation of ideas, goals and development of the business/brand
• Build a strong, interactive social media following
• Manage social media projects as assigned
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Conceptualize and execute a Pinterest strategy, pinning and organizing pins daily to appropriate boards
• Brainstorm new ideas for our presence on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook, particularly as it relates to ways to engage audience
• As relevant, share social media and/or blog posts to relevant groups, including events / giveaways, using judgment to ensure Gather + Graze avoids the perception of “spamming”
• Brainstorm new ideas for community engagement strategy and approach; propose new ways we can engage our audience, online and off
• Represent Gather + Graze businesses in a positive and professional manner at all times.
• Help us grow our newsletter audience
• Design graphics as needed to aid in post engagement
• Maintain awareness of relevant current events and post as appropriate
• Align all posts and engagement with the Gather + Graze values
And here are the attributes we think you'll need to get the job done:
• You are working toward a degree or are taking a course of study in communications, marketing, or a related field. Journalism and graphic design experience are always a plus!
• You pay impeccable attention to detail and possess strong organizational skills
• You are to communicate clearly and concisely (written and verbal)
• You thrive on deadlines and you follow through on commitments
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
• You know a little knowledge about the FTC and can adhere to their guidelines guidelines.
• You have fierce project management skills
• Knowledge and comfort with social media platforms; do you get the difference between Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter audiences.
• You’re comfortable with the use of online methods of creating graphics
• You are able to work autonomously and diligently to meet marketing goals and deadlines
• A passion for the mission of Client to gather, celebrate and cultivate meaningful connections
• You work well with others but can easily able to work on your own with little to no motivation from others *much of this work can be done remotely so self-motivation is a must.*